NEED ASSISTANCE?

1-844-200-BEST
customersupport@bestpl.us

3" x 4"

Landscape Timber

Product Details

 

The BestPLUS 3" x 4" nominal size is available in custom lengths up to 12’ long.

 

BestPLUS plastic landscape timbers are made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS landscape timbers may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being post-consumer recycled plastic. Available in standard nominal dimensional lumber sizes, BestPLUS plastic lumber is a non-structural grade material that works well in harsh environments and ground contact applications where natural fiber materials break down. BestPLUS materials can also be purchased in custom shapes and sizes as well as fabricated designs and products.

 

Available Colors