top of page
The BestPLUS 2" x 6" nominal size is an actual size of 1.5” x 5.5” x custom lengths up to 12’ long.
BestPLUS plastic lumber is made in the USA from proprietary blends of pure synthetic materials to achieve durable dimensional profiles. BestPLUS plastic lumber may contain up to 3% process additives by weight with the remaining 97% being post-consumer recycled plastic. Available in standard nominal dimensional lumber sizes, BestPLUS plastic lumber is a non-structural grade material that works well in many exterior and or harsh environments where natural fiber materials break down. BestPLUS materials can also be purchased in custom shapes and sizes as well as fabricated designs and products.
bottom of page